The Oxygen Facial
Why get an oxygen facial? Aging and Dull Skin Lacks Oxygen!
Oxygen levels begin dropping in the skin at the age of 25 and extremely low oxygen levels are strong indicators of aged skin. By age 40, fifty percent of the skins ability to consume and retain oxygen has been impaired. When the skin is deprived of oxygen blood vessels constrict and it severely compromises the skins ability to function properly. Dry, dull looking skin can add years to your appearance and your usual skincare routine and makeup routine may not work for you anymore. Extreme stress, hormonal shifts, diet, environmental toxins and sleep deprivation can take a toll on your skin. If you have never tried an oxygen facial it is a MUST and you will feel and notice the difference in the very first service!
Oxygen Facial’s Available:
- Rejuvenate Hydration Oxygen Infusion – This silky hydration complex promotes natural collagen and elastin production improving skin texture, and visibly smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Brightening Oxygen Infusion – A botanical brightening complex that helps balance uneven skin pigmentation, leaving skin smoothed, refreshed, and radiant.
- Anti – Bac Oxygen Infusion – In just one treatment, your skin will look and feel clarified and calm. Acne and pore aggravating bacteria is diminished.
- Sensitive Skin Oxygen Infusion – This silky hydration Calms and sooths aggravated capillaries leaving skin irritated free.
What to expect:
We will start with a consultation with our Medical Aesthetician and a Skin analysis which ensures a complete focus on your skin care plan.
Our Oxygen Facial will include a physical exfoliation which removes the top layer of dead skin cells by either Dermaplaning or Microdermabrasion. Which in turn causes the cell regeneration process and allows vitamins and minerals to be infused into the skin for deep penetration.
Benefits of an Oxygen Facial:
- Increases Strength of Collagen and Elastin Fibers in the skin
- Increases the number of Blood Cells
- Increased Suppleness and Elasticity
- Helps with Capillary Damage and Blood Flow
- Increase skins natural healing ability
- Evens out skin tone
- Dries facial blemishes and acne
- Gives a Glow to the skin
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Improves overall health of cells and surround
- Oxygen Facials are recommended as a wonderful way to maintain your skin. Depending on your skin care needs we may recommend a series of 3-6 oxygen facials, once every 1-2 weeks and then maintenance every 4-6 weeks. This service is utilized for the face, neck and décolleté.